Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Almond "Pure" Joy

Most people call them plain "Almond Joy" candy bars, but I like to refer to them as "Almond PURE Joy" because they make me as happy as Lindsay Lohan at an open bar wedding. I have always thought they were perfect in every way because of their shape, but I've recently come to think that there could be one small improvement made to the Almond Pure Joy candy bar. I know, you may be asking, "How can you improve perfection?".......just stay with me.

(For those of you who have never experienced pure joy in a candy bar, each bar comes with two smaller bars. Each of the smaller bars has two almonds on top of it with this ingenious little space between the almonds for your teeth. Hence, each bar provides two perfect "sectioned" bites with the perfect ratio of almond to coconutty chocolate goodness.)

Back to my idea for the improvement: They need to rethink the placement of the almonds!!!!!!! If they (the all powerful candymakers) would place the almonds ACROSS the bar width-wise instead of length wise, they could fit in THREE almonds per bar! That would make each little bar last for THREE bites AND you would get more almond for your buck! AND since we all know that almonds are good for us, it would, ultimately, make the bar a more healthy choice for the candy consumer.

Just a suggestion...................I just want my four bites to turn into six.

2 comments:

Proctor Anderson: King of the Interns said...

lindsay lohan simile was probably the finest simile i have encountered in my eighteen years of life.

Unknown said...

My new favorite candy bar is a Take 5. It is the perfect blend of sweet and salty...pretzels, carmel, peanuts, peanut butter, and chocolate, oh my!! It is perfection.