Monday, March 23, 2009

Dreaming Big

Over Spring Break, we decided to go out and play the course where the Shell Houston Open will be held in a few weeks. It was BEE--YOU---TEE--FULL!!!!! They had that course in such gorgeous shape..........I want to think it was all for US, but I think it had something to do with the fact that it is going to be on TV in a couple weeks. (But I'm sure our visit had "something" to do with it.....ha!)

Here are some pics of our wonderful family day!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Redstone Golfing
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


It will be kinda cool to watch it on TV and actually "know" the holes that they are playing! I don't think everyone shot what they had "hoped" to shoot, but it was great just to get out there and play.

As an overly proud mommy, I must admit, when I would look out and see my sweet boys surrounded by all these grand stands, I would get this little glimmer in my eye and think, "Someday....they will fill up these stands with everyone wanting to see R and G play!"

(And the oober famous R and G will win lots of $$$$ and buy their mother lots of very expensive things with all that green!)


3 comments:

Melissa P said...

Looks like y'all had a fabulous time!!!! Loved the 'smilebox' slideshow.... was that hard to put into your blog??? I have decided that I am going to use your picture as my screensaver for inspiration!!!!

Reading Rosie said...

You go Peterson boys. Win big bucks for your mom!

Unknown said...

This story sounds quite a bit different than the way I first heard it. :) What happened to the teenager-giving-silent-treatment-entire-day and the everyone-is-mad-because-they-are-playing-terribly parts?