Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Message For My Dogs

My dear precious canine darlings,

Yes, it is raining outside.

Yes, the ground is icky and squishy.

Yes, your feet might get a little wet on your 15 second 15 foot walk out to go potty.

Yes, you might have to leave the comfort of your warm couch, bed, or human lap for a brief moment to go take care of Mother Nature.

But momma PROMISES you this:

Your feet will NOT melt off your body if you step on wet grass.

Your wittle toesey-woeseys will DRY.














I know we have spoiled you a bit.


Well, maybe spoiled you a whole bunch.............


Okay.........maybe a LOT.

BUT.....let me ask you THIS:















Do you REALLY want me to have to resort to HUMILIATING you by making you wear THIS:


Or putting THESE silly things on your feet?




Because you three are about to push me to my limit.

Don't think I won't do it..................

I'm not kidding...................I'm serious


No, really, I'm not kidding............I'll do it...........

Quit looking at me with those doe eyes.....















Seriously, stop it please................
QUIT LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!

Okay...........I guess I'll go get the paper towels.

No comments: