Friday, May 1, 2009

Funny Friday

This picture made me laugh.

WOW---there sure is a lot of "negative space" on my page with this picture.

This is me typing a bunch of words to take up the "dead space" that this picture has left.

Words, words, words, words, words...........Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. (That's what my mother used to type in the typewriter to wow me with her mad typing skillz)

Here I am typing more words just to make the post look prettier because I didn't really have anything to say, I just loved this picture and wanted a light hearted funny thing to post today.

Here are some more words, I am typing words, if there were someone watching me right now, they would think I was typing a real post and not just filling up space.

WHEW! Now THAT looks better!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy wet dog. That's what she would type for me. It has all the letters in the alphabet, you know? Count 'em.

Okay, I just counted them and I couldn't find the "w" so I added "wet." Did she lie to me all those years or did I forget the sentence? I've always been bad with "w"'s so no I kno hy...I mean now I know why. :)

Karen said...

Brown has the "w!"

nancygrayce said...

That's the same phrase we typed in class when I was in high school....uh.....back in the stone ages!

Unknown said...

Oh...broWn! Got it....thanks!